According to the provisions of RESA Law, a real estate salesperson is a duly accredited natural person who performs service for, and in behalf of. a real estate broker who is registered and licensed by the Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Service for or in expectation of a share in the commission, professional fee, compensation or other valuable consideration.
Under the RESA Law, for those who will practice the real estate profession without the appropriate license, a fine of not less than Two hundred thousand pesos (P200,000.00) or imprisonment of not less than Four (4) years, or both such fine and imprisonment upon the discretion of the court shall be imposed.
What are the requirements to become an accredited real estate salesperson?
For Real Estate Salesperson with no DTI / HLURB Registration.
1. Original and Photocopy of NSO Certificate of Live Birth / Birth Certificate
2. Original and Photocopy of NSO Marriage Certificate / Contract (For married female only)
3. Original and Notarized Certificate of Educational Attainment on the Completion of at least two (2) years of College
4. Original NBI Clearance (Valid)
5. Original and Notarized Certification of twelve (12) credit units on Real Estate Brokerage.
6. Photocopy of Broker’s PRC License with 3 signatures 7. Photocopy of Community Tax / Cedula
For further information, you may contact the broker at 09171705673 or send your CV to [email protected]